Thursday, October 29, 2009

Testing my patience round two


Once again, Steve has been out of town for 3 weeks (minus my 3 days in AZ).  And, although it was restful, I swear when you get thrown back into single life with kids, it is as if you had no break.  So, yesterday it was snowing really hard and it was really windy.  So, I told the kids to look outside at the "Blizzard".  

Jamison: " I want to see the "Lizard"
Me: "No, Jamie, Blizzard!  That is when it really snowing and windy outside and you can't see anything."
Jamison:  "I want to see the Lizard!!!"
Me: Jamie- "B-LIZZARD.  It is not a Lizard."
Jamison:  "But, I can't see the Lizard!"

I give up!!



3 comments:

: STEVE : said...

I'm coming home in three days to look for lizards! Miss you.

Grandma Reenie said...

I'll be looking for lizards myself when I come at Thanksgiving! :)

Ellie's Mama said...

THAT explains why Jamie kept telling Ellie there was a lizard outside... And of course it had to be a lizard, because that is the one thing in life that absolutely terrifies her. If Ellie refuses to come over for awhile, you'll know why! :)