Thursday, October 29, 2009

Berlin's first kiss


Yesterday, we had some friends come over and play-  my friend Christine and her son Jake (who is in Berlin's preschool) and her daughter Sierra (who is in Jamie's preschool).  Well, later on that day, I get a text from Christine telling me that Berlin gave Jake his first kiss!  WHAT??  My heart started pounding and I was dying to know when, where, etc.  They weren't ever really by themselves.  So, I ask...
Me:  "Berlin, did you kiss Jake?"
Berlin: "Yes" -( like no big deal)
Me: "Well, where did you kiss him?  The cheek?"
Berlin: "I don't remember!" (even more bugged)

So, here I am stirring over, do I pry or just drop it.  I decided to drop it.  If Berlin knows something is a BIG deal, she may act further on it!

I distinctly remember getting a love letter from a boy, Ryan Hadley, in my Kindergarten class.  I was soo annoyed when I took it home and opened it up.  Sooo bugged!!  The next day he tried to give me another one, and I refused!!!  Wouldn't talk to him the rest of the year.  And, yet, Berlin is the instigator.  I hope this is not a sign of things to come...

2 comments:

: STEVE : said...

When I get home I'm going to have words with this boy!!!

Grandma Reenie said...

Oh, yea! I love that girl!!