Yesterday school was cancelled because of the snow. Wednesday it was snowing pretty bad all day, but yesterday was totally fine. I was kind of sad for poor Jamie because he missed his halloween party at school. However, we had the Crispin Halloween party later on that day so he got over it. I took the kids sledding and we carved pumpkins in the day and then we went to the party that night. It was a super fun day!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Snow day and Halloween party
Yesterday school was cancelled because of the snow. Wednesday it was snowing pretty bad all day, but yesterday was totally fine. I was kind of sad for poor Jamie because he missed his halloween party at school. However, we had the Crispin Halloween party later on that day so he got over it. I took the kids sledding and we carved pumpkins in the day and then we went to the party that night. It was a super fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad the snow melted for Trick-or-Treating! I love the kids costumes!
The kids look soooo cute! I miss you, Hailey! We need another "Jody comes to see Hailey" trip!
We so miss you guys too! We definitely missed the Crispin Halloween party too. I can not believe it was snowing. It can't even enter my brain that it is cold anywhere. Gotta love cali! I was just thinking today about how I totally owe you big time for when you watched our kids when we came out here. Someday, somehow....
Post a Comment