Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THE BIRTHDAY BASH









Can I just say, what a BIG fan I am of the shared birthday party.  This is a serious plus for those of you that have kids with birthdays super close like mine (10 days apart).  I can't even believe how smooth this party went and with so many kids.  

We rented out a pool in Longmont and just let the kids have at it.  I ordered pizza and bought a cake and that was the extent of the planning.  I was able to relax and socialize without having to be stressed out about keeping the house clean, playing games, doing crafts, etc.  And, best of all... the kids LOVED IT!  They were all so bummed when we had to leave :(  Every other year, I am totally doing this same idea!

5 comments:

Grandma Reenie said...

Another birthday success!! Great that they were both born in the heat of the summer. Looks like great fun!!

Stephanie said...

I didn't know their birthdays were so close. What a great idea!
I seriously want your camera!

kidding...right? said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad they both had a good birthday.

Rachel said...

Sounds like a smashing success! Cutest pictures. Way to go, Daddy Steve.

4boysmom said...

How come I wasn't invited????! JK - wish I were there - looks like an absolute blast!!!! Miss you!!!