Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random Summer pictures






My camera bit the dust about 2 months ago, so I have been at the mercy of others to snap photo's while I was on Vacation.  I completed the Little Red Riding Hood Century ride again with Rachel.  We had an awesome time!  We also went to St. George and swam non stop at Reenie's pool.  Berlin got a little competitive when she discovered that Lauren could swim better than she could.  I might have egged it on a little. hehe.  We also went fishing, mini golfing and went to the open house for the new Temple in Utah.  The kids  and I had a great time.   A little late, but here they are.  

2 comments:

: STEVE : said...

Did anyone bother to tell the kids roasting marshmallows that there was no fire in that fire pit? Just wondering.

Hailey Happens said...

Um.. there was fire, you just can't see it. It is a gas fire and we did it in daylight, so you can't see it. Cut me some serious slack!