Thursday, July 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BOY!


Jamison,
You will always have my heart.  I love watching your sweet face play with toys, read bo0ks, and try to figure out things.

Some of my favorite things about Jamie right now are:
- He talks to the Leappad ABC toy and says, "WHO ARE YOU??   "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" Followed by, "MOM, HE IS NOT TALKING TO ME :(
I love how he cause Berlin," Linny"
He has started waking up in the middle of the night scared, and when I go to comfort him he just says, "Mom, I love you!"

FIREWORKS are called "FIRE TRUCKS"
FAVORITE SAYING:
I SPANK LO BUM (YOUR)



5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy B-Day, cute boy! I can't believe he's three! Loves to him!

Grandma Reenie said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jamison!! Hope you had a great day! I love you!

kidding...right? said...

We love you Jamison! Happy Birthday.

We called and sang Happy Birthday to him. Did you know that?

: STEVE : said...

Of course our kids aren't wearing their protective eyewear.

4boysmom said...

He is so darling and getting so big- love all the things you love about him - thanks for sharing! Happy birthday, late, Jami!!