Berlin turns 5 today! I can't believe it was five years ago that she rocked my world. Every kid changes each year and what a joy it is to see them go through each transformation, however, Berlin has REALLY made progress. Having such a strong personality from birth made for a tricky baby/toddler, but she has taught me so much. And, I know that this trait will serve her well in her life. She will definately NEVER get walked on. Some of my favorite things about her are:
1. She LOVES to shop. I had a lady in the store stop me and say, "Your little girl is quite the shopper!" as Berlin was walking around saying, "Oh my gosh Mom, this is "like" so adorable. I HAVE to have it!
2. She is competitive. She makes up her mind to do something or beat someone at something and there is NO stopping her. Watch out!!!
3. I love how she loves Hannah Montana, primary songs, swimming, my little ponies, books, gymnastics, etc.
4. She really tries to make good choices. She is sensitive and caring and isn't afraid to admit when she made a bad choice.
5. She loves to parent Jamison (which I am sure he loves:)
I love you Berlin. Happy 5th. Thank you for making me a better person! You are beautiful, bright, and simply amazing!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Berlin! Such a big girl!
Happy Birthday, Linny Lu! We love ya!
Ahem. How exactly is "loving to shop" a positive quality? Just means we're going to need to make sure Jamison has the "loving to work" quality.
Happy Birthday Loozy Doos.
Ok, I really got teary-eyed while reading this!! Such a beautiful tribute Hailey, and I agree with it all! Berlin, you are something else -- really a fantastic kid!! Love you, and can't wait to see you again!
I love the word "tricky" - since I know it took some time to think up that word instead of all the others you thought of first! JK! I love you, too, Berlin!!! Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment