Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Strike 4

The poor Subaru gets rammed into again.  What is it with this freaking car?  I can't keep it out of the auto body shops.  Yesterday, my mom dropped me off at a friends and turned the corner only to get hit by a huge Dodge Ram truck.  Thankfully, kids and mom were okay and it was not that big of a deal.  However, the lady who hit said car was quite umm... "unique."  She quickly tried to pass the blame on my mom and then handed her her "business card" which claimed she did essential oil "spiritual" healing.  Okaaaaayyy....  

Well, after that I came on the scene and demanded we call the cops, which she was adamantly opposed to.  But, being the newly assertive women that I am did not let her push me around.  I went across the street to get my kids some food while we waited for the police.  She started harrassing my mom about why I was so strong headed and she bet I voted for Obama because of the Colorado plates.  Umm.. what does that have to do with hitting my car?  

Well, we survived and hopefully I can get my car fixed in between going to St. George, Durango, and getting Lasik.  Time will tell.

6 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

I'm glad your mom and the kids are okay but I swear, this random stuff only happens to you. And me.

Rachel said...

The Sub has definitely seen better days!

: STEVE : said...

I love how you snuck in "...and getting Lasik."

That's perhaps the most traumatic (financially) part of the whole story.

M and P said...

Nothing ever happened when I had the car.

: STEVE : said...

HA HA.

Jenni said...

Glad that everybody was okay. Your stories kill me. Hooray for Lasik!