Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break






Since Charlyce is super on the ball and beat me with all the pictures from our trip, I will have to just repost them. We just got back from Atlanta last night visiting Charlyce. My dad was out there and that made it twice as fun. I absolutely love being with Charlyce and her family. I feel so comfortable there (almost too comfortable) in that I will just lay on her bed and chat with her and J.D. at night while they are cleaning up, folding laundry, etc. I feel like I am at home there. I also realize (after being told by my sis) that I am more and more like Keith. I adore her kids and can't wait to see them again.

We hiked to a beautiful waterfall while we were there, went to a great Bounce House, survived a mall trip to the American Girls store, and ate a ton of food. Charlyce said that she lost 5 lbs. when she visited my house last year, and I gained 5 while I was out there. Which will bring me to my next post tomorrow... I am so lucky to have a Dad that will annie up the loot to allow me and my sisters to travel whenever we want! Steve asked me when I got home if Charlyce and J.D. were glad I left because I kept commenting on the "fun Foods" they have at their house that I deprive my kids of, thanks to a 2 grand dental bill. Anyhow, it was a great week and I am sad that it is over.

4 comments:

kidding...right? said...

We miss you guys. We found a fun park on the river today. The kids raced each other up and down the path. I thought of Berlin the whole time. I would have loved to see her race with my kids. Love ya!

4boysmom said...

Sounds like an amazing trip - wish you were here in Utah, too!

Anonymous said...

Who is the Anonymous comment??? It looks like you all had so much fun! I wish you lived closer together and closer to me!!! Love you all!

cpom123@comcast.net said...

Hey, that last anonymous comment was from Grandma Reenie. . . . .