Sunday, April 26, 2009

Camera lost, misc. photo's

I couldn't find my camera cord, so I am posting pictures that are older, but it is more for my personal memories and you guys get to just bear with it!


My green St. Patrick's Day breakfast

Cutest bounce house ever! Look at the little exercise machines for the kids. I love them!


I had to post this one. When we were in Atlanta, we went to a waterfall, but were a seat short in the mini-van, so Keith happily got in the trunk for the WHOLE hour ride and kicked it. I love this guy!

4 comments:

4boysmom said...

Love the pics - love you - call me!

More Caffiene, Please said...

That last picture is classic. Just Keith and his bag of almonds. All he's missing to make him more comfy is a gas can back there with him, right? And the post of Berlin with her pedi and new clothes? So cute!! She looks SO OLD. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I miss you losing everything and acting like you were looking for whatever it was even though you didn't have your contacts in so you wouldn't have seen it five inches in front of you. I love ya!!!

kidding...right? said...

Those are good times! Email me the picture of Dad in the back of the van.

Kennell's said...

Your Dad cracks me up!!! And what a lovely breakfast! Is that before or after the cleanse?