



Another Easter has come and gone! We had a great day with the kids. They were so excited to find their baskets filled with a little bit of candy, toys, and money. We had an easter egg hunt for them, and after they found all of the eggs, we had to re hide them numerous times to keep the fun going. I made a great Easter dinner and we just chilled out enjoying each other's company.
Berlin looked adorable in her Easter dress and wugs got in on the fun by dressing up in a dress as well (just for fun!).
6 comments:
I'm impressed - blogging already on Easter! You look wonderful and it sounds like you had a great day with the little ones! I miss you!!
WOW!!! 2 posts in 2 days! Amazing Hailers! You MUST be off that sill cleanse! YOU look fabulous and the kids look like they had a blast with their hunt! And Jamison looks darling in a dress too!!! SO CUTE!
can't wait to see you guys in person! Has it been since we were in Colorado last summer? It was fun video chatting with you yesterday. Y'all are cute as can be.
I love the Easter egg hunt! Such fun stuff. . . . where did all the years go??
Cute easter pictures. We miss you guys!
I stumbled on your blog somehow and had to tell you how funny you are!
Post a Comment