



I love it when my mom comes to visit. It is so fun to just have her around to play with the kids. She always brings so many fun crafts to do with them and they get to have her undivided attention all weekend. Berlin was able to show off her awesome ice skating skills for grandma and Steve and I got to go out for Valentines Day without paying $40 for a sitter. If only we had Grandma Reenie around permanently!
2 comments:
I love your mom! She is so cute....bringing little crafts for the kids to do. Any plans for you guys to go to Utah this summer? I think we might try in June sometime??
Mom's are the BEST!!! I love a Grandma visit for the kids & for myself! We still need our mommies too:)
And SUPER jealous of the ice-skating! I miss having a skating rink close by!
Post a Comment