
Once again, I am playing single parent for 3 weeks while Steve Happens is galavanting with Metallica in California, ordering fine cuisine and sleeping in. Awe... the life! The kids keep asking me when Daddy is coming home and we are only on day 1. So, tonight we made a countdown paper chain calendar to help them understand when daddy will come back home. I have to hand it to Berlin though, she has totally stepped up to the plate to help. Yesterday, she got a bag for him ready to take to the airport (fun things to do in the car,etc.) She also reads him his bedtime books and helps him get dressed and fills up his sippie. She is soo sweet. He is lucky to have her. We miss you Daddy!!
7 comments:
Aww, this makes my heart hurt. I can't wait to be home again.
Wow, 3 weeks huh? Good luck. Berlin is so cute. Even though big sisters can be so bossy....they can be so sweet too!
I, too, am so impressed with Berlin. She is the perfect "big" sister. Way to go Berlin for helping out so much.
Cute picture! Did Steve leave you with the new camera? Berlin is a good big sis. Can't wait to see you guys.
I wished we lived closer...we had a fun little video chat with Steve today. Hang in there....Missy is due in 2 weeks!
Darling Pic! I miss you, girl!! Are you coming soon? I want to visit again sooooo bad - so does Cole! My heart goes out to your little family - hang in there - what do they say about absence and hearts?
Aww, your kids are so cute!!! I miss them. And you, of course. I can't wait to hear Metallica stories...Good luck! Call me if you need to vent!
Post a Comment