Here is our segment on Good Things Utah today! We have received a ton of emails since this aired today and we now have over 800 items. We are hoping for a great sale next weekend.
That was awesome! I'm so glad things are coming together for you. Becca and I can help on Saturday if you need us, but we'll have to leave at 3 for our nephew's baptism. Is there anyway I can paste that video clip to Facebook? That is so great!
3 comments:
The video clip is awesome! Good luck next week!
That was awesome! I'm so glad things are coming together for you. Becca and I can help on Saturday if you need us, but we'll have to leave at 3 for our nephew's baptism. Is there anyway I can paste that video clip to Facebook? That is so great!
I'll be there! Love the segment - you rock!!
Post a Comment