I have to say, Jamison has been the easiest child to potty train ever!!! I officially started last Friday and within two days he was having no accidents. And to top it off, he is dry at naps and ALL NIGHT LONG!! I can't believe it! I was dreading this, so I am so glad that it is over. I just love him to pieces in his big boy underwear!!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
POTTY TRAINING PRO!
I have to say, Jamison has been the easiest child to potty train ever!!! I officially started last Friday and within two days he was having no accidents. And to top it off, he is dry at naps and ALL NIGHT LONG!! I can't believe it! I was dreading this, so I am so glad that it is over. I just love him to pieces in his big boy underwear!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
But his pants aren't loving the big boy underwear - always falling down to his knees without the extra diaper padding to hold them up!
Yeah! I'm so glad it did it so fast. I can totally see jamison's pants falling down! Poor little skinny kid!
Oh, I am sooo proud of you Jamison!!! What a big boy you are. Love you so much!!
YAY!!! How exciting!!! Good for James!!! I am on the other hand, having a crap of a time with Brooklyn- weird, right? Girls are supposed to be easier....maybe when she turns 2! Take him out to celebrate- they are DARLING in big boy underwear
oh, don't make me cry. i am so jealous. kennedy's potty issues make me grind my teeth if i think about them. but way to go, Jamie Boy! keep up the good work!
I am so happy for you - enjoy time without diapers while it lasts. Love you girl!! Wish I was there for Mom's Day - next year for sure!!! Gotta get my bod back ya know??!!
Good Job Jamison!
Yay, Jamison! I always thought potty training boys was supposed to be hard...Max did the same thing. He was potty trained in two days and no more diapers...period. Well, there's one thing that he's been easier with.
Post a Comment