Sunday, January 25, 2009

Angry James


Steve just got a super duper nice SLR professional camera that he has been dying to get for years!! He has been taking random snapshots all week trying to get used to the features, etc. This one is my fave and doesn't require any explanation. "Angry James" is what we call it. Bless Berlin's heart for always trying to be his second mother. He's is starting to fight back!

6 comments:

: STEVE : said...

This is what happens when the younger sibling stops being polite...


...and starts being real.


The Real World: Little Brother Attacks

4boysmom said...

Instead of a new car for you - Steve got a new camera? What's up with that - JK!!!

Kennell's said...

What kind of camera did he get? I LOVE cameras!!!! Ready to get me a new one too!!!

Grandma Reenie said...

This is a scary picture. . . . I know little James is much cuter than this picture shows. :)

Stephanie said...

I am cracking up at Jamison's face! Seriously, this is going to be Carson soon.....Aubrey already drives him nuts trying to "help" him.

kidding...right? said...

Was the angry face followed by a "your mean" comment? I miss little James!