The news is out. I am officially 9 weeks pregnant with the third and LAST child. This time I feel sicker than I have felt in the past. But, we are excited and are expecting this bambino on April 26, 2010. Craziness!!!
Can't wait for another crazy little Babcock bambino. So happy for you. Maybe you can really enjoy it this time knowing it's for sure your last time being prego!
10 comments:
Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.
Excitement from Grandma Reenie! I believe your due date though is in 2010! :) Love you!
Nightly foot massages coming right up!
Can't wait!!!
OMG!! Yeah......SO excited for you guys! Hope the sickness goes away soon. Are you guys going to find out boy or girl?
Yay! Let me know if you need any more pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
Can't wait for another crazy little Babcock bambino. So happy for you. Maybe you can really enjoy it this time knowing it's for sure your last time being prego!
So very happy and excited for you! Wish I was there to help out - love you!!
Yay! You guys really should have 13 kids, your kids are so freaking cute!
Congrats you guys!
SO excited for you guys! I'd lOVE to have 3...but seriously, you can't stop there!!! OK? Your kids are darling!!!! Loves you!
Post a Comment